To help us open the salon and treat you all safely and effectively we have implemented additional safety measures on top of our already high standards of hygiene.
I know that times are very different for us all. Please work with us to ensure the safety of both you, ourselves and everyone that visits the salon.
- please arrive solo to your appointment to help us maintain social distancing.
- hand sanitisers will be in every treatment room and entry for your use.
- a COVID-19 declaration form will need to be filled out prior to your appointment as per government guidelines.
- appropriate PPE will be worn during treatments.
- hand-washing for 20secs will be done before, during and after each client.
- magazines have been removed from the waiting area.
- contactless payment preferred.
- we will maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- all ben linen has been removed from our beds and during facial treatments we will have single use linen.
- if you are sick or show signs of illness you will be asked to leave and reschedule your appointment.
- temperature checks will be conducted using an infrared thermometer.
- please wait outside before your appointment if someone is already in the waiting area. We are limited to how many people we can have in the salon.
- avoid touching the retail products. We will be happy to assist you.
- cleaning of all surfaces will be done regularly with viraclean and hospital grade disinfectant. This includes door knobs, benches, eftpos machine, chairs...etc
- we will be using disposable implements wherever possible and a hospital grade autoclave for everything else.
We ask for your understanding and patience during this time and appreciate your cooperation.
Beauty at Bliss
fill out waiver form